Design your own "once in a lifetime" experience by spending part of your academic career with Cornell in Washington. We offer programs for Cornell and non-Cornell students in any major.
As a Cornell in Washington student, you will:
- Earn credits in small classes taught by Cornell professors
- Work in an internship of your own choosing
- Live in the heart of the nation’s capital in the Cornell University Wolpe Center
Check out the new post from student blogger David Schatz
...Experiencing some of D.C., and Dupont Circle’s, interesting array of food has been a plus as well. (no, I don’t always take pictures of food…I had this blog in mind while doing so for these). On top: a huge Italian sub from Taylor Gourmet; bottom left: a fancy chocolate cupcake; bottom right: Thai Coconut Milk gelato. They were all delicious!
Read the rest of David's post, and more of his blog here: Candid at Cornell
- National Symphony Orchestra
Conducted by Christopher Eschenbach, the NSO performs in the Kennedy Center Concert Hall. The program features two classics by Mozart, the Overture from... more>>
- End of Semester Lunch in Washington
Celebrate the end of the semester with lunch! more>>
- Center Closes for Fall 2013
Another great semester comes to and end! The center will close Friday, December 20 at 4:00pm. more>>
- Ithaca Event: Explore Cornell in Washington
Attend an informational meeting to learn more about an exciting opportunity to pursue academic learning and gain real-world experience in our nation's capital.... more>>