What are you doing SP17?
Washington, D.C. is a great city for its strong job market, and many opportunities in government as well as in business, science and the arts.
The Cornell in Washington program offers you the unique opportunity to experience our nation’s capital region while:
- Earning Cornell credits
- Gaining work experience and developing transferable skills
- Obtaining practical experience by applying methods and theories learned in classes
- Networking with professionals in your field for references and future job opportunities
- Increasing confidence in your abilities
- Having fun, meeting new people, and enjoying an enormous range of cultural and recreational activities!
Learn why Cornellians from all majors often refer to their semester in Washington as the “best semester” of their time as an undergraduate!
Student/Alumni Mixer hosted by the Cornell Club of Washington
The Cornell Club of Washington always welcomes incoming students with a reception in the multi-purpose room. Club members are enthusiastic about meeting students,... more>>
National Symphony Orchestra
Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet - part of Shakespeare at the Symphony and A Salute to Slava Cost: free. Participation: unlimited. Further... more>>
Visit with US Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg
At the Supreme Court, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will speak briefly and answer questions from CIW students. Justice Ginsburg is a graduate of... more>>
Oral Arguments at the Supreme Court
Justice Ginsburg was kind enough to arrange for students to attend oral arguments before the Supreme Court, as opposing lawyers present their briefs... more>>