Something that surprised me when I got to D.C. was…
D.C. is such a happening place; I've been to karaoke bars, New Wave parties, a Kraftwerk concert, a Glass Animals concert, and an EDM show that left us all deaf for a few days. Also…
One of the best things I've done in the dorm is actually the potluck dinners. It's so great to have a lot of people cook different things and sharing food together. I love cooking, so it gives me an excuse to cook or bake more than I would on a regular day, and the community here is so great that it makes it such a fun experience. Read more...
What are you doing SP17?
The Cornell in Washington program offers you the unique opportunity to experience our nation’s capital region while:
- Earning Cornell credits
- Gaining work experience and developing transferable skills
- Obtaining practical experience by applying methods and theories learned in classes
- Networking with professionals in your field for references and future job opportunities
- Increasing confidence in your abilities
- Having fun, meeting new people, and enjoying an enormous range of cultural and recreational activities!
Learn why Cornellians from all majors often refer to their semester in Washington as the “best semester” of their time as an undergraduate!
Limited space still available for SP17, APPLY NOW!