Get in on the action and establish a foundation for your future! Apply NOW!
Where will CIW lead you?
Washington, D.C. was recently ranked the number one best city for recent graduates by The Fiscal Times for its strong job market, and many opportunities in government as well as in business, science and the arts.
The Cornell in Washington program offers you the unique opportunity to experience our nation’s capital region while:
- Earning Cornell credits
- Gaining work experience and developing transferable skills
- Obtaining practical experience by applying methods and theories learned in classes
- Networking with professionals in your field for references and future job opportunities
- Increasing confidence in your abilities
- Having fun, meeting new people, and enjoying an enormous range of cultural and recreational activities!
Learn why Cornellians from all majors often refer to their semester in Washington as the “best semester” of their time as an undergraduate!
We are pleased to announce that we will now be holding open “Office Hours” via our Cornell in Washington Facebook page! Just like us here, post a question, and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Let us know what’s on your mind!